Types of meals
- Variant 1 - on their own - evening departure to the restaurant independently or recommended by the skipper
- Variant 2 - breakfasts prepared by the flight attendant - evening departure to the restaurant yourself or recommended by the skipper
- Variant 3 – Breakfast and Lunch prepared by the flight attendant - evening departure to the restaurant yourself or recommended by the skipper
About the trip:
- Resting on a yacht is another dimension of holiday pleasure. Spending time on the water allows you to be together and separately. The catamaran is adapted to rest on board during the cruise. We stop the sunbathing with sightseeing, sea baths and the tasting of various Croatian specialties.
- Convenience - two hulls allow for a sense of intimacy despite the small area - Luxury of lazing - there are 9 sunbathing places on our catamaran outside - Kitchen at home - the kitchen is fully equipped with cooking utensils, refrigerators (2), stove and oven - Feeling of the community - catamaran meals can be eaten in the common indoor salon, or on the stern (on the back of the boat) outside - Where your neighbors were not - something new, something special and above all away from the crowds
- Due to possible changes in weather conditions, the program may be subject to modifications on the spot. Skiper decides about changes depending on weather reports
Day 1 Saturday - arrival at the Port (Marina Dalmatia) in Sukosan, accommodation.
Mandatory training on yacht safety rules conducted by Skiper. Sailing in the afternoon. Overnight at sea on Kornati:
Day 2 Sunday
- breakfast on the Yacht, sailing to the sea. Stop - swimming in the open sea, a light lunch on a catamaran, sailing to the island of Hvar in the afternoon. Possibility of sightseeing with dinner or dinner.
Day 3 Monday
- breakfast on the yacht, sailing to the sea. Stop - swimming in the open sea, a light lunch on a catamaran, sailing to Primosten in the afternoon. Possibility of sightseeing with dinner or dinner.
(Primošten is located less than 30 km from Šibenik) The oldest and most picturesque part of the city is located on a small peninsula, which can be walked around in only 20 minutes.It is interesting that the peninsula used to be an island connected with land by a wooden movable bridge. After the end of the Turkish invasion of the city, the bridge was removed and replaced with an artificially made passage.In this way, the island was transformed into a peninsula during the Turkish attacks, the oldest part of the city was surrounded by a wall, and the main gate led to it, until today the same function)
Day 4 Tuesday
- breakfast on the Yacht, sailing to the sea. Stop - swimming in the open sea, a light lunch on a catamaran, sailing to Sibenik in the afternoon. Possibility of sightseeing with dinner or dinner.
(Šibenik is the first town on the Adriatic, which was not founded by Romans or Greeks, it was founded by the Croatian King Petar Kreszmir IV in 1066. It is full of charming narrow streets and certainly smells of wine, olives and what attracts the entire Mediterranean Croatia - the smell of salt sea mixed with lavender and the aromas of Adriatic fruit)
Day 5 Wednesday
- breakfast on the Yacht, sailing to the sea. Stop - swimming in the open sea, a light lunch on a catamaran, sailing to Skradin, visiting the waterfalls on the Krka river going out for dinner.
(The Krka River is a karst phenomenon, flowing towards the sea, it shapes the landscape: numerous lakes, waterfalls and cascades.) It flows at the foot of the Dinara mountain range, next to the town of Knin, due to the beauty of nature and geological features. announced as a national park, which covers the area of 109km2 along the Krka river, 2 km downstream from the village of Knin to Skradin)
Day 6 Thursday
- breakfast on the Yacht, sailing to the sea. Stop - swimming in the open sea, a light lunch on a catamaran, sailing to Vrgada, sightseeing and going out for dinner. (This small island is located between Pasman and Murter in the Sibenik archipelago, mostly uninhabited and densely covered with pine forest.) Vrgada - the only settlement on the island stretches in the Luka bay on the north-eastern shore of the island. in the north of Vrgady, visible from a distance, it catches the eye with an intense orange color of sand)
Day 7 Friday
- breakfast on the Yacht, sailing to the sea. Stop - swimming in the open sea, a light lunch on a catamaran, return to Sukosan - in the evening a trip to visit Zadar plus dinner.
(Zadar - a city of sea and sun. Walking through the fortified old town, we will feel a little Italian atmosphere, we will find priceless souvenirs from antiquity to baroque pearls. We visit Zadar on foot. It is best to enter the old city from the Land Gate, next to which is the Five Wells Square and the first public park in the country, Perivoj Kraljice Jelene Madijevke)
Day 8 Saturday
- breakfast on the yacht - check-out and return home